Wednesday, December 19, 2012

unPaper Towels (cloth paper towel alternative)

Paper towels is another one of those regular, everyday items I do not buy. I find them unnecessary, wasteful, and frankly, I would rather spend my money elsewhere. Recently, I started making unPaper Towels and giving them as gifts as well as selling them. They are reusable and washable, pretty, and functional. I make mine with plastic snaps on the corners so all twelve towels can be snapped together and rolled up. My favorite use for my set of unPaper Towels is using them as cloth napkins. Of course, like many things that save money in the long run, these are a bit of an investment, at $40 a roll. If you can sew, they are relatively easy to make yourself. 

For sale on my Etsy store



No comments:

Post a Comment