Thursday, May 9, 2013

Use Your Local Library

I LOVE going to the library. It cost absolutely nothing to join and all that was needed was identification along with proof of residence. With a family library card, we are able to check out up to 35 items at a time. These items include books, movies, magazines, CD's, and even puppets (weird, right?). I can easily find things for myself, my husband, and even my toddler. Through the library's website, we're able to renew items, search for items, request items that aren't available, and have available items reserved and set aside to save us time. I can get in the library and check out an item that's being held for me in less than 60 seconds, making it incredibly convenient. Typically, checked out items aren't due back for three weeks (even newly released movies). So, what are you waiting for? Go check out your public library and stop wasting money at the bookstore (and on movie rentals). 

What I got on my most recent trip to the library




No comments:

Post a Comment